From the Wikipedia:- "The village contains the Grade II listed building Plas Penmynydd. The house was originally built by Richard Owen Tudor, grandson of Owen Tudor. It was passed down the line, many of whom were Sheriff of Anglesey. It was sold following the death of a second Richard Owen Tudor, and passed through several families. It was listed on 2 May 1952. In the 2000s, it was restored by Richard Cuthbertson and featured on the BBC Wales television series Hidden Houses of Wales in 2010."