Click on the links below to make your match scoreline predictions.
- Sunday February 5th – Italy v Wales 3.00pm
- Saturday February 11th – Wales v England 4.50pm
- Saturday February 25th – Scotland v Wales 2.25pm
- Friday March 10th – Wales v Ireland 8.05pm
- Saturday March 18th – France v Wales 2.45pm
We did it in 2005 and again in 2008 and 2012. Can we do it in 2017? On AmeriCymru we are running our annual scoreline prediction competition. What Is A Grand Slam? From the Wikipedia :- "In rugby union, a Grand Slam occurs when one team in the Six Nations Championship (or its predecessors) manages to beat all the others during one year's competition or when a touring side from one of the Southern Hemisphere nations plays and defeats all four Home Nations sides in a single tour. "
@Ceri Shaw, updated by @Ceri Shaw 4 years ago
@Ceri Shaw, updated by @gaabi 5 years ago
@Ceri Shaw, updated by @Ceri Shaw 5 years ago