Do you have a photo of the Worm's Head Rhossili, Gower?

mona everett
@mona-everett
11/11/10 01:19:44PM
30 posts
A fi, hefyd!
Ceri Shaw
@ceri-shaw
10/14/10 10:57:20PM
568 posts
Diolch RhianneLook forward to seeing it
Rhianne Griffiths
@rhianne-griffiths
10/14/10 10:48:52PM
12 posts
The winner has been chosen and immediately they have been notified I will post the winning entry here on Americymru for all to see. It really is a cracker IMHO.Rhianne
Rhianne Griffiths
@rhianne-griffiths
10/14/10 10:19:05PM
12 posts
Oh dear Mona, I do hope you recovered from your illness.We are in the process of judging the photo entries and I will post the winning entry here as I said earlier.Here are 2 links to sites that will keep you up-to-date with all Gower news: Gower Gateway and Gower News Hwyl Rhianne
mona everett
@mona-everett
10/14/10 10:10:01PM
30 posts
Stim ots. No wonder I couldn't find the contest--oh, well. I had been traveling until Spet. 21 and came home with pneumonia, so wasn't keeping up with thngs. I love the Gower! Glad you like the photo--it was a beautiful day and just 2 other people there among the sheep.
Rhianne Griffiths
@rhianne-griffiths
10/11/10 09:25:42AM
12 posts
Oh Mona, you were just a few days late ... the competition closed on the 2nd Oct.This is a good shot I must say.Keep an eye open as I'll be posting the winning picture here on Americymru soon after the 15th Oct.Hwyl, Rhianne.
mona everett
@mona-everett
10/10/10 05:23:31AM
30 posts
Here's my offering from an early visit in February 2005. I'll go check out the contest.

Rhianne Griffiths
@rhianne-griffiths
07/19/10 06:37:57PM
12 posts
You might just have ' the photograph ' hidden in a drawer somewhere or in your camera files, the one which will win the Shutterbugs Competition.

This is one I took last year, but I'm not able to enter because I'm the organiser of the competition:

The Worm's Head taken from Hillend Caravan Park, Llangennith

Perhaps you are intending visiting Wales this Summer. Visit Rhossili, take the shot and enter the competition here : http://www.peninsular-bs.co.uk/special-feature-news/gower-shutterbugs-competition-summer-2010/ .

If you win and can't take up the prize on offer, which is dinner for two at The Bay Bistro Rhossili , then you can nominate family living in the locality to take up your prize. Now you can't get fairer than that!

Hwyl Rhianne aka @LadyBizBiz on Twitter.

updated by @rhianne-griffiths: 12/16/15 11:07:30PM