@dave-martin
11/09/08 08:11:51AM
90 posts
du du buttie from the rhondda are you
Ian Price2
@ian-price2
11/06/08 09:44:31AM
32 posts
Ysgon Dafydd. That Barack Obama's a boy and a half inee. Who would a thought it? Y Ty gwyn? I eard ee spent a shed full a spondoolas gettin there but he's kokum allright. Next thing eel be tryin to get on the Con club committee. I don't think he's a paid up member there mind you.There an Will Obama who used to work over with Dai the coffin. Down Lady Windsor it was. Course he was known as Will Embalmer then. Nice fellah. His mother had a red 'andled saucepan. Father wore a mac in the rain. Know him? Yes mun! His uncle ad a picture of Lloyd George in the passage. Politics runs in the family.
Ian Price2
@ian-price2
10/29/08 10:20:23PM
32 posts
Wenglish is a colloquial hybrid of the Welsh and English languages. It's mostly spoken in English but the grammer is ordered as one would speak Welsh. It also has some unique expressions.For example. If one were tired and wished to relate this to another person almost everyone competent in English would understand the expression " I'm tired and I feel the need to sit down." In Wenglish it could come out as " Out on my feet I am. I need a long spell to get over it"I'll attempt to translate various tracts as they arise on this site. English first and then Wenglish. So goodbye for now - or in Wenglish - I do go to go now. Ta Ra!
updated by @ian-price2: 12/13/15 11:46:40AM