GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS

Nick Armstead
@nick-armstead
06/16/10 11:52:06AM
1 posts
OMG! im too scared to click on the link! (HEAVIEST WEIGHT DANGLED FROM A SWALLOWED SWORD!!!) but yes I thought it had to be something a bit more than just "longest words" to get into the guiness book of world records...
JOHN F WAKE
@john-f-wake
12/09/09 10:33:48PM
5 posts
Spot on Ceri. Don't get it. I have rung and spoke to them as well. Perhaps a little racism directed at LlanfairPG folk. I will try again and word it differently. That item you found proves the point that the Longest One Word Song Title is a credible record. John
Ceri Shaw
@ceri-shaw
12/09/09 05:58:04PM
568 posts
Must admit I thought that's what they were into as well. Just looking at their site I picked this one at random:- HEAVIEST WEIGHT DANGLED FROM A SWALLOWED SWORD Is 'World's Longest Song Title' too trivial for them:)
JOHN F WAKE
@john-f-wake
12/09/09 03:50:21PM
5 posts
GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS have turned down the applicaton for LLanfairPg (the full name) to be entered as the 'longest one word song title in the world'. \I would have thought Supercalifragilisticexpialladocious was the longest at the moment. They say it cannot create the category as then it would have to create other categories such as, 'the longest one word book name in the world'. Well I thought that's what GUINESS was into anyway. The song appears as it's full name on the new album below.Am I misguided in thinking the Guiness Book of Records is wrong here?'Heart of Wales' Lorraine King with Cwtch me Cariad, Fields of Pencelli, National Anthem, Mermaid of Cardigan Bay, Lovespoon Song 1667ad, Llanfair................ to name a few. hottownmusic@googlemail.com
updated by @john-f-wake: 11/11/15 10:37:27PM