Celtic Maidens by Ceri Norman

Ceri Norman
@ceri-norman
08/17/10 09:02:07PM
9 posts
Celtic Maidens has been listed as an eligible book for the Wales Book of the Year Award 2011. I am so honoured!Bendithion, Ceri
Ceri Norman
@ceri-norman
08/15/10 12:19:00PM
9 posts

Hello everyone,

Thought you might be interested in hearingabout my new book, Celtic Maidens. It's a supernatural thriller based in the enigmatic and enchanting Preseli Mountains of Pembrokeshire, Wales. The tale draws heavily on the local lore, legends and landscape of this wonderful area, which even today is sometimes called the land ofmagic and enchantment- gwlad hud a lledrith.

Here's the blurb for you -

Celtic Maidens tells the story of Sin Derwyn whose life holds few pleasures except for her friends, her interest in local folklore and the standing stones until the day that Ryan Ackley arrives in her remote Welsh village.

Sin and Ryan are reincarnations of Celtic lovers who were slaughtered long ago. They are unaware that obsessive love, power struggles and murder have followed them down through the ages. Thwarted in ancient times, a murderous spirit has followed them through time and now, with them all reunited in the 21st century, he plans to fulfil his malevolent vendetta...

Reviews so far have been wonderful, this is an example from Amazon (UK) though the book is available through Amazon.com too. "From the moment I picked up the book I couldn't put it down, you are transported to a different time in place, where the smell of the moors and the touch of the stones are brought to life in the most detailed and amazing way. The intricate wording and the way that the tale of loves from past to present are portrayed are beautiful. Spell binding... Brilliant!"

http://www.amazon.com/Celtic-Maidens-Ceri-Norman/dp/1907040552/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281870985&sr=8-1

Bendithion, Ceri

updated by @ceri-norman: 11/11/15 10:37:36PM