ceri shaw

Ceri Shaw
@ceri-shaw
10/05/11 01:57:03AM
568 posts

By all means...please mail to americymru@gmail.com We'll do the interview as a follow up in a few weeks time when you get back.

Cofion

Ceri

alwyn parry
@alwyn-parry
10/05/11 01:52:05AM
9 posts

fine can we do it now as Im off on a cruise tomorrow which thankfully gets me back to Wellington for the two games over the weekend. Which email address should i use to send the manuscript to?

Ceri Shaw
@ceri-shaw
10/05/11 01:45:11AM
568 posts

Hi Alwyn

We'd be delighted to review the book. Also if possible an email interview?

Hwyl

Ceri

alwyn parry
@alwyn-parry
10/05/11 01:43:02AM
9 posts

Hi Ceri

Im just going through the final stages of editing the book before I try and gather my wits about me to post it on Amazon Im just a little long in the tooth and am a bit thick as to the various relationships that exist between various sites thus the question. I note that you do review books and wonder if you would like a read of The Quarryman's Son prior to its release. Im happy to email you the manuscript but naturally would ask that it is not distributed to others. Look forward to your reply.

Hwyl Taffy (alwyn)

Ceri Shaw
@ceri-shaw
10/05/11 01:30:52AM
568 posts

Hi Alwyn

We are an Amazon affiliate so we just pull listings from them and promote them in our bookstore. We have no control over what they list. Do we have you listed in our bookstore? If we do I can remove you from ther for a while if that would help.

Cofion

Ceri

alwyn parry
@alwyn-parry
10/05/11 12:48:24AM
9 posts

Annwyl Ceri

Rwyf newydd gorfenn llyfr arall ac am ei rhoi ar Amazon mewn rhyw tair wythnos.Can you please tell me how you tie up with Amazon. diolch yn fawr

Alwyn

I just need to embargo the information about the book meantime as I am very busy over the next couple of weeks or so enjoying myself and naturally following the Welsh team!

updated by @alwyn-parry: 11/11/15 10:37:54PM