@bee-richards
05/12/10 05:34:15PM
21 posts
When are you publishing. Congratulations Bee
BEE RICHARDS
@bee-richards
05/05/10 06:41:53PM
21 posts
Hi Ken, were the bows a composite with other woods. Surely orange wood, would have been a bit hard. I suppose the wood was seasoned????????????I am glad I have never been pursued by someone wielding a tomahawk.Will write to you on your internet address.Thanks Be
BEE RICHARDS
@bee-richards
05/04/10 04:29:47PM
21 posts
Hi Ken, I am extremely interest any way in Native American culture. Although I have only skimmed the surface of it. I told you I was interested in the fire opal arrowhead in Klamath. I thought it was utterly superb, and so are the varying shapes of arrowheads used for different purposes.I have done a lot of archery and crossbow shooting. (Targets only) could never kill anything. But I suppose if I had to I would - if sufficiently hungry. I am wondering what the composition of the Indian bows were, and was there ever any European influence on them. What was the Narive American strategy in attack? Interesting to find out. best........................ Bee
BEE RICHARDS
@bee-richards
05/04/10 08:52:21AM
21 posts
Hi Ken, Near Bettws y Coed, is the popular belief. The Snowdonia area North Wales. Hence his departure from the various locations as legend had it from Rhos on Sea, or a place very near called Aberkerrig. Best................... Bee
BEE RICHARDS
@bee-richards
05/03/10 10:15:24PM
21 posts
Hi Ken, have not yet been to Rhos. Will certainly get you what you asked for. It would also be nice to have an example from his birthplacee. Have you seen the half of the power point presentation on americymry.Best Bee
Amber
@amber
01/30/09 09:14:54PM
2 posts
Thanks so much for replying. Ok a few more questions if you dont mind. What is the most important thing to you as a shawnee? What is the most important thing in your history? Does your tribe have any main victorys or accomplishments that would describe your people. I was reading that the Shawnee was a tribe that divided so often or moved often. Why was that? What was the most important thing around the late 1830's? If you could answer any of these question's I'd appriciate it. Also do you have any Cherokee in you? I'm part Cherokee, along with some Irish and African American.
Amber
@amber
01/29/09 10:31:22PM
2 posts
So you are Shawnee? Also, is there any tribes left in the US?