Peter Lewis
@peter-lewis
06/23/12 11:52:27PM
14 posts

I'm not at all sure how I would use it. I'm very careful about what I post on FB.

Ceri Shaw
@ceri-shaw
06/23/12 11:30:02PM
568 posts

Point taken We will proceed with caution. I would like to make two additional points however:-

1. It is possible to moderate Facebook comments on here if we decide to proceed. SO we would be able to delete any egregious nonsense.

2. When people post a blog or other content item on AC it is syndicated to FB. The problem is that we get a lot of comments on items on Facebook which are not visible to people viewing this site. If we can somehow close the gap between the two it might prove advantageous.

Anyway this is at best, a trial run. I am actively canvassing members opinions and will be watching carefully to see how this works in practice.

Catherine Davies Pethoud
@catherine-davies-pethoud
06/23/12 11:18:13PM
1 posts

I am going to have to agree with BJ. I don't normally join in discussions, but I do read and sometimes follow a discussion. When you start pulling in the public, you are asking for trouble. Aren't the Welsh in us enough?

Berwyn Jones
@berwyn-jones
06/23/12 10:20:07PM
1 posts

I'm not too sure we want toget into that. Lots of headached, and possibilities for unpleasantness.

updated by @berwyn-jones: 11/11/15 10:38:17PM