Tomorrow's headlines

Iona Wyn Hall
@iona-wyn-hall
12/17/11 09:00:28PM
22 posts

Enjoy theStrictly Final!This Black MountainBrandy iswonderful and from Ynys Mon!Hopes Santa brings the Danzy Jones! Here is the link to the Celtic Spirit Co. http://www.celticspirit.co.uk/

Graham Williams
@graham-williams
12/17/11 08:32:36PM
7 posts
Great idea! Vin rouge and Strictly Final over here shortly- no, don't tell me the result, we're watching it on Sky +. Sleeting again here- must get out and buy a forest of logs before everybody else!
Iona Wyn Hall
@iona-wyn-hall
12/17/11 08:05:09PM
22 posts

Thunder,lightning and hail stormhere tonight.Warm and cosy bythe fire withplenty of Celtic Spirit!!

Graham Williams
@graham-williams
12/17/11 07:55:21PM
7 posts

Daily Post: "SNOW and ice caused traffic chaos on the A55 stranding thousands of motorists some for up to five hours."

I was wrong; no mention of shock!

Graham Williams
@graham-williams
12/15/11 08:46:33AM
7 posts

There's some snow coming tonight. What do you reckon tomorrow's headlines will be? "Traffic chaos caused by Arctic blast", "Britain grinds to a halt as freak weather hits"? The way we deal with the 'annual shock' could be a valuable source of amusement to those who live in the colder parts of the world!
I wonder if there'll be panic buying at the supermarkets? Get down there NOW before all the milk and bread goes!
Disclaimer: I hereby disown myself from any any panic buying, or bread crisis.

updated by @graham-williams: 11/11/15 10:38:07PM