Cardiff City Football Club Quiz
How well do you know the history of CCFC? Answers to all questions can be found in Christian Saunders' 'From The Ashes: The Real History of Cardiff City Football Club' From The Ashes - Review
Feel free to cheat if you get stuck, the answers can be found here:-
Download Cardiff City Football Club Quiz Answers here
Pob lwc and please let us know how you got on in comments below.
1. Cardiff City Football Club began life in 1899 as ......?
A. Riverside AFC
B. Splott AFC
C. Grangetown AFC
D. Llandaff AFC
2. What was the name of the City captain who accepted the F.A. Cup from King George V?
A. Willie Davis
B. Fred Keenor
C. Jack Nicholls
D. Edgar Thomas
3. City were drawn against which team in the semi-final of the 2010 playoffs. Was it....?
B. Nottingham Forest
4. The first competitive game in Cardiff City's new stadium was played on 8th August 2009. Which team did they play?
5. City won their first competitive match in the new stadium BUT what was the scoreline?
6. What is the capacity of the new Cardiff City stadium?
7. 'I'll Be There' ( video below ) is a song unique to Cardiff City fans. It was first sung in 1926 at the time of the General Strike.
8. How much did Sam Hammam pay to secure the transfer of Leo Fortune-West from Rotherham United in 2000? Was it......?
9. In the 2012-2013 season City only conceded 45 goals beating their previous record of 51. True or False?
10. In the 2012-2013 season City won 25 League games beating their previous best of 22. True or False?